About Me

My photo
I am a farmer's wife,runner and a mother of two boys. I help my husband with our farming business. I did my first marathon in October 2010 and loved every minute of it. I'm now looking to do my 4th marathon in Little Rock, AR

Monday, March 26, 2012

Chobani Greek Yogurt Winner




Congratulations to Amanda, your the lucky winner of the Chobani Greek Yogurt.  Shoot me an email at pinkhatrunner@hotmail.com with your address info, email address, phone. If it is shipped Fed Ex they will need  your email and phone number.

Amanda is Christian, Wife, Mother, Runner . Checkout here blog over  at Fat Wuz Here


I like Chobani on Facebook





              You will be receiving one of these boxes in the mail.


                          Thanks everyone for participating in the
                   Chobani Greek  Yogurt Giveaway.

1 comment:

  1. YIPPEEEE!!! So excited I will be email you right now!

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are inspiring to me. Love hearing your feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...