About Me

My photo
I am a farmer's wife,runner and a mother of two boys. I help my husband with our farming business. I did my first marathon in October 2010 and loved every minute of it. I'm now looking to do my 4th marathon in Little Rock, AR

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Spending time with my Sister

I've been getting up at 4:00 am pretty much every morning to run with R.   After so many days of those early morning runs I get totally wiped out.   I didn't have to be anywhere this morning, so I got to sleep in  alittle  bit longer than  I normally would.   People laugh when I tell them that I get to  sleep in till 6:00 am. YAHOO for sleeping in.

Finally, I  got my butt out of bed and headed to the gym.   When I got there I was pleasantly surprised to see my old running partner. She was getting a fast workout in before church.  I on the other had  was skipping church today to spend time with my  sis.   I was able to get 1 hour on the elliptical and 30 mins with Jillian, before I had to met Nickle.   I always feel so much better if I can get my workout in.  Nothing like getting those endorphins pumping. 

I met up with my sis around 10:00 and headed  off to Des Moines.  

Nickle and I

Nickle has a beautiful  Golden Retriever. I  just love this dog. She was just laying there listening to us talk.  I had to take a picture she is so cute.


We made a few stops and than it was time for lunch.  We decided to go to Perkins.  Had a great side salad along with a bowl of Tomato Basil Soup.  I literally cant get enough of Tomato Basil Soup this time of year. I love that stuff.
YUMMY SOUP




After we got done eating we did a few more errands than hit Walmart to get some groceries, before we headed  back  home.   I haven't got to spend much time with my twin sister, due to us being so busy with work and family commitments. It was  such a great day.  Nothing better than spending time with family.


      Don't forget to enter my Running Divas HERE Giveaway   
                                                                ends 12/30    
             What do you do when you spend time with your sister?

                        Are you all ready for Christmas?


5 comments:

  1. I say the same thing all the time....I love being able to "sleep in" until 6am. I am up most mornings by 4:30 am.

    I love spending time with my sisters. I have one who lives in LA so I don't see her nearly often enough. My other sister lives close which is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to have a day like that with your sister! And that it began with "sleeping in" and a workout.

    I only have one brother and he lives in another state, so there's never enough time together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two look like twins! I don't spend nearly enough time with my sisters:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I pretty much never see my siblings - we are scattered across the US and have little in common. GLad you got some quality time with your sister!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You two look so much alike! Hope you guys are having fun together.

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are inspiring to me. Love hearing your feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...