About Me

My photo
I am a farmer's wife,runner and a mother of two boys. I help my husband with our farming business. I did my first marathon in October 2010 and loved every minute of it. I'm now looking to do my 4th marathon in Little Rock, AR

Saturday, December 24, 2011

HBBC Roundup #5/ Virtual Christmas Race 5k

Holiday Bootie Buster Challenge
                                                                 WEEK #5


Saturday- 5 miles, 45 min Jillian DVD
Sunday-  1 hour on the elliptical, 30 minutes weight/cardio.
Monday- 8 miles, 30 minutes on the elliptical.
Tuesday- 1 hour of weights/cardio, elliptical 45 min.
Wednesday- 6.13 miles, 45 minutes elliptical
Thursday- 1 hour of weights/cardio, 1 hour elliptical
Friday- 1 hour of weights/cardio, 4 miles

fruit/veggies-5  Total: 61 pts


             The Christmas Virtual Race 5K - By Daily Vitamin F





Great way to start my Christmas Eve morning, than it's off to work at the bank for 5 hrs. Spending Christmas Eve with my hubby and boys.  Than at 8pm off to church for  the Christmas Eve Service.


MERRY CHRISTMAS TO  YOU ALL

Don't forget to enter my Running Divas Giveaway giveaway ends 12/30.

4 comments:

All your comments are inspiring to me. Love hearing your feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...