Reasons I love to run:
1. I love the way I feel after a run
2. I love the way it helps me stay in shape
3. I love to eat
4. I love a good challenge
5. I love being outside enjoying the fresh air
6. I love having a running partner
I sometime think my hate relationship is weather induced.
Reasons I hate to run:
1. I get tired of running in the cold
2. I don't enjoy running by myself
3. I don't like putting on all the clothes to go for a run
4. The treadmill gets boring after so many miles, but I'm thankful I have a treadmill to run on when it is cold
As you can see my hate relationship seems to pertain to winter weather. My running partner has not wanted to run outside this winter, so I have been on my own. I should probably take this as a challenge and just suck it up.
On another note.
|Wishing it looked like this outside|