About Me

My photo
I am a farmer's wife,runner and a mother of two boys. I help my husband with our farming business. I did my first marathon in October 2010 and loved every minute of it. I'm now looking to do my 4th marathon in Little Rock, AR

Friday, January 21, 2011

Vacation in Colorado



Was on vacation last week in Colorado what a beautiful state.  I loved waking up and looking at the mountains.  We went snowmobiling, dog sledding, horseback riding, skiing and a sleigh ride.  We even made it to the Western Stock Show in Denver.  We had a great time. Did not get any running in that week.  When we left it was going to get in the 50's.  As we got closer to Iowa it got colder and colder.  Got up on Sunday and decide I really needed to run no matter how cold it was 4 degrees.  I tried not to over think running outside in the cold.  My moto is just do it, so that 's what I did.  The first mile or two was a little chilly but after that it was all good. It felt great just to be outside. Trying to get back into a routine after a vacation that is hard for me.  I have made it to the gym 5 days this week so far. Yahoo.  Have to get motivated because have a race coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All your comments are inspiring to me. Love hearing your feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...