About Me

My photo
I am a farmer's wife,runner and a mother of two boys. I help my husband with our farming business. I did my first marathon in October 2010 and loved every minute of it. I'm now looking to do my 4th marathon in Little Rock, AR

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Winners of the Chike Energy Protein Shake







 Congrats to Teamarcia, G, Jordan,  Suz and Allan, Laurel C.  Please email me at
pinkhatrunner@hotmail.com with your mailing address and phone number. I'll forward them  on to  Chase over at Chike Nutrition.

Thanks everyone for participating in the Chike Energy Prtoein Giveaway

2 comments:

  1. WooHoo! Congrats everyone! Can't wait to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation to them for win the contest and I hope that you can enjoy your price.

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are inspiring to me. Love hearing your feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...